Lost dog!

MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited November 21, 2005 in Holy Macro
This guy's lost.

He got in a fight with my neighbor's dog, then scampered into my yard. I'm taking care of him until his owner returns my call.

45304659-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    He Looks Pretty Happy
    This guy's lost.
    He got in a fight with my neighbor's dog, then scampered into my yard. I'm taking care of him until his owner returns my call.
    He looks like he quite likes it at your place :D hope neither dog got hurt in the fight....... I like how you managed to get the water droplets to be frozen in space, and the look on that dogs face is priceless clap.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Nah, nobody got hurt. He got in a fight with a basset hound... and lostrolleyes1.gif only casualty was his pride. His owner was out of town in NY but his roommate came and got him this morning. Glad I didn't have to use that shot to make a poster.

That little D50 mever ceases to amaze me. That picture was made in pitch dark with the flash that was built into the camera.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Throws Out Some Light Doesn't It
    Nah, nobody got hurt. He got in a fight with a basset hound... and lostrolleyes1.gif only casualty was his pride. His owner was out of town in NY but his roommate came and got him this morning. Glad I didn't have to use that shot to make a poster.

That little D50 mever ceases to amaze me. That picture was made in pitch dark with the flash that was built into the camera.
    Hi there again :D that camera sure throws out some light doesn't it, glad the dogs were not hurt and he's gone back home :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin