Options

>>> vote for challenge 20 theme <<<

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited August 21, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
please make your choice for the challenge 20 theme. this will be for the challenge beginning august 23rd.

please vote for the challenge 20 theme 29 votes

song titles
34% 10 votes
abstracts
27% 8 votes
quiet or loud
6% 2 votes
time
31% 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 9, 2004
    they don't get any easier do they? but if we're gonna make it hard as heck, lets go with the really hard but really interesting one - song titles!!!
    clap.gif

and whats up with abstracts? sticks out like a sore thumb in this group. thats another one of those where I reckon almost anything goes.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2004
    Very interesting turn of events, Andy. I have no idea which one to vote for, they're all intriguing.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2004
    Subliminal messages
    wxwax wrote:
    Very interesting turn of events, Andy. I have no idea which one to vote for, they're all intriguing.
    Sid, (abstract) yeah I know, the choices are tough (abstract) Seems like each of them has (abstract) merit. Now Song Titles, (abstract) could be a real hoot. (abstract) And Time, (abstract) that could be interesting, too. Now Quiet and Loud... (abstract) would that be in one photo together? Or (abstract) would you be able to do a photo of someplace, thing, quiet or someplace, thing, loud...? (abstract) Then there's abstract. I think that has real possibilities, too. (abstract) I mean think of all the parts is parts, we could shoot. (abstract) Hmm... Tough choice, (abstract) at least for me.

• Hey, I think I have a great idea for a challenge! SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES! Mayhap I should suggest that one?

Good Luck with your choice
    (abstract), Sid!

ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2004
    pssst - wanna know a secret?
    we'll for sure get to most all of these at some point :D
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2004
    Song Titles??? Don't know any.......fields of Gold?
    AltPro wrote:
    Sid, (abstract) yeah I know, the choices are tough (abstract) Seems like each of them has (abstract) merit. Now Song Titles, (abstract) could be a real hoot. (abstract) And Time, (abstract) that could be interesting, too. Now Quiet and Loud... (abstract) would that be in one photo together? Or (abstract) would you be able to do a photo of someplace, thing, quiet or someplace, thing, loud...? (abstract) Then there's abstract. I think that has real possibilities, too. (abstract) I mean think of all the parts is parts, we could shoot. (abstract) Hmm... Tough choice, (abstract) at least for me.

• Hey, I think I have a great idea for a challenge! SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES! Mayhap I should suggest that one?

Good Luck with your choice
    (abstract), Sid!

ginette
    How about it is Five O'Clock somewhere???? Between that and Zippidee doo dah, I don't know song titles. Can we take the photo, then find the title?
    The Man in Black's, We'll Meet Again, and a cemetery???? September When it Comes, too.............this might be OK.

ginger

Gonna turn on iTunes. Send me an iPod.....
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    REECEPHOTOREECEPHOTO Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2004
    Im new here but I'll shoot.
    I vote for Time myself
    It's not the speed that'll kill ya
    It's the sudden stops!
    http://reecephoto.smugmug.com
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/JeffReece.jepg
    src="http//www.danasoft.com/sig/JeffReece.jpg">
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2004
    Vote:Song Titles
    Song Titles is only leading by one, Monday is the day, if I am correct. I guess the idea is just to vote.
    If you are going to do that, might as well make it for song titles.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited August 21, 2004
    voting is closed
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Song Titles is only leading by one, Monday is the day, if I am correct. I guess the idea is just to vote.
    If you are going to do that, might as well make it for song titles.

voting's been closed for a few days. song titles is the theme!