Options

What's up with slideshow mode

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited November 22, 2005 in SmugMug Support
This has gone on for a while, but I'm just thinking to post about it now. Why do photos have all these white dots in them in slideshow mode?

Comments

• Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    This has gone on for a while, but I'm just thinking to post about it now. Why do photos have all these white dots in them in slideshow mode?
    Um... I haven't noticed it. Have you a screenshot?
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005

Hi, Thanks for posting. I'm sorry your having a problem with slideshow mode. Can you please be more specific? A gallery link would help. I'm not seeing any problems with slideshows...

Please try this link and select "slideshow" from the viewing style dropdown:

http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/167709/1/39437657

Remember, if you select the standalone "slideshow" button, we'll make a full screen image from the Large size image. If you only allow Mediums (blocking larges) then the full-screen will be made from the Medium. Can cause pixelation, depending on the size of the monitor!

All the best,
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    This problem is related to using DHTML in Internet Explorer and there is really nothing that we can do about it (believe me I have tried). It might be related to using right click protection as well - but I have seen them show up when protection is not on.
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    Oh well, no big, just curious. BTW Andy, that's exactly why I got rid of the standalone slideshow button from all my galleries.