7082260-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2004
    damonff wrote:
    Two Guys

7082260-Th.jpg
    Great composition saves the day here. I think you need a better title to help convey exactly what the viewer should be looking for, e.g. Farmers In Town For Market Day (just made that up, it probably is't at all what's going on here.) This might also be a case for a more carenful B&W conversion to try to save some face details while preserving the drama. Have you bought Dan Margulis' "Professional Photoshop" yet? The chapter on B&W conversions will change your life by giving you a deep understand of the theory that drives how things end up. And (by comparison to some of the other parts of the book) it isn't even too hard.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2004
    My web-designiner friend was commenting on my composition yesterday...thanks Rutt. Still, as we all are, trying to find that perfect b/w conversion.
    rutt wrote:
    Great composition saves the day here. I think you need a better title to help convey exactly what the viewer should be looking for, e.g. Farmers In Town For Market Day (just made that up, it probably is't at all what's going on here.) This might also be a case for a more carenful B&W conversion to try to save some face details while preserving the drama. Have you bought Dan Margulis' "Professional Photoshop" yet? The chapter on B&W conversions will change your life by giving you a deep understand of the theory that drives how things end up. And (by comparison to some of the other parts of the book) it isn't even too hard.
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2004
    Its strange, but I like what you can't see and don't know, gets the imagination going

...... a bit like lingerie naughty.gif

Cool shot Damon