Options

Custom Branding Logo Upload Problem

MesenkoMesenko Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited November 5, 2012 in SmugMug Support
When I upload my 210 x 140 logo to customize my cart, it's being re-sized to 150 x 150 and displays stretched after upload in the upload window, but chopped off to 150x150 in the cart.

Please advise.

Comments

• Options
    rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2012
    I took a look at your site, but the shopping cart image looks normal to me. Did you get this fixed? This is what I see when I add an item from one of your galleries to my cart.

Do note, if you look at the shopping cart branding image in your site files gallery, you will just see the 100x100 or 150x150 thumbnail (which is normal). If you click it to view it in the lightbox view, you should see the full size 210x140 image appear (provided you have enabled the display of Originals in your site files gallery).
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    MesenkoMesenko Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited November 5, 2012
    Hi Josh,

Somehow it fixed itself... maybe it was a caching issue?

Thanks for the response!
    rnrjosh wrote: »
    I took a look at your site, but the shopping cart image looks normal to me. Did you get this fixed? This is what I see when I add an item from one of your galleries to my cart.

Do note, if you look at the shopping cart branding image in your site files gallery, you will just see the 100x100 or 150x150 thumbnail (which is normal). If you click it to view it in the lightbox view, you should see the full size 210x140 image appear (provided you have enabled the display of Originals in your site files gallery).