TWO Canon 580 EX II flashes, complete set/packaging

BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited November 14, 2012 in House of Canon
I have two Canon 580 EX2s for sale, used. Used to make many of my favorite lit photos on www.brianpowell.info Trust me, these are money :) Go take a look at my site. I love light and you can do so much with two of these. Recently I've been using them with the Phottix Odin triggers, which are also money -- so money that I'm upgrading to the new 630 EX flashes with radio control.

NOTE to all, the 630s do NOT give you off-camera rear-curtain sync like the Phottix triggers... which is a bummer, but I rarely need that and have other fixes to make that happen.

Anyway, these are in great shape.. perfect working order, just a few cosmetic things like the cover on the PC port. One is missing (I yanked it out because it was annoying just dangling there), and the other is also still just dangling there. After a log of sync use, those covers just don't go back in. Doesn't affect anything. They come with the box, manual, a diffuser cap, PC cord, protective pouch, and foot stand.

I have to get $350 each, shipping (US) and tax included. They're going for $300+ easy on eBay, plus shipping and fees.

If I don't hear from someone here by next Thursday, I'll be listing them separately on eBay. I'm also listing the Phottix Odins (for Canon) in another thread, which I *highly* recommend. I was really torn on keeping them or just getting the new 630s and it came down to having another piece of gear to deal with.

Anyway, hit me up at contact@brianpowell.info -- I might not see the replies here!

Cheers,

580s.JPG

pc%20port.JPG

Comments

• BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2012
    PS- they do have velcro on either side of the head. I use that for the Honl gels, which are clutch for a number of reasons/occasions. I placed them perfectly as to not interfere with using the diffuser cap (cap goes on about 1/4 inch and is snug; doesn't have to go on all the way -- same light).
  • BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2012