Options

(two) Phottix Odin receivers, controller, and extra "Stratos" (manual) receiver

BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited November 30, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
I just posted my 580ex2s in the other thread and mentioned these. They are the real deal, and after a couple months I've never had 1 issue with them. They got it right where PWs got it wrong... AND they also do rear-curtain sync (off camera radio) where the new 630s do not.

I was torn, but decided to go with the new 630 EX RT flashes and sell my 580s and Odins.

These are in mint condition and work flawlessly. They are for CANON only. Read the Phottix website, but I know they work great with 580s... I don't have the list of flashes that work or not.

This set was $500 new ($450 for the Odin controller/receivers and $50 for the Stratos receiver), but I will ship for $400 total, no tax or fees.

The Stratos I added so I could use this set to trigger 3 studio lights manually. They will all still trigger anything manually as well. The Stratos is just receiving a 'fire' signal.

If you want just the Stratos, $25 shipped.
Just the Odin pieces? $375. I won't separate those 3 pieces.

Listed here until next Friday and then they go on eBay! Hit me up at http://www.brianpowell.info and contact@brianpowell.info in case I don't see your reply here.

odins.JPG

Comments