Canon 135mm f/2.0 L *Mint*

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited November 26, 2012 in House of Canon
Up for sale is my Canon 135 f/2.0 L lens, one of Canon's sharpest and best pieces of glass. Date code is UY, 2010, purchased in US from Tallyns.com. Comes with box, lens case, lens cap, rear cap, and lens hood, and manual - everything in the box as it was new!

This lens is in *mint* condition, no marks on the glass, or body. There are minor scuff marks on the lens hood, from being carried loosely in my bag.

B&H sells this for $989 right now. My price: $825. $15 shipping Conus. Happy to ship anywhere else in the world, but you'll pay actual shipping. I prefer your check, but will happily accept payment by credit card as well.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2012
    Only for black friday!!!!!!! $775.
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2012
    Color of the day?
    Andy, you're a smart guy and probably know the answer to this: Why Black Friday? I would think Green would be more appropriate since they take in a lot of $$ on that day . . . ne_nau.gif
    edited November 24, 2012
    scottgee1 wrote: »
    Andy, you're a smart guy and probably know the answer to this: Why Black Friday? I would think Green would be more appropriate since they take in a lot of $$ on that day . . . ne_nau.gif

Goes back to old accounting lingo- Day after Thanksgiving, everyone gets "in the Black" meaning black ink not red ink on the ledger....
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2012
    Andy wrote: »
    Goes back to old accounting lingo- Day after Thanksgiving, everyone gets "in the Black" meaning black ink not red ink on the ledger....
    Aha! That makes sense. I'll finally win some bar bets . . . mwink.gif

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of Accounting/Trivia. :D
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2012
    I can't believe somebody didn't jump on this - serious bargain on one of Canon's finest lenses! (I already have one or I'd be taking it myself)
  • austinado16austinado16 Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2012
    Bump for Andy and because I can't believe this hasn't sold. If I didn't just buy one 3 weeks ago, Andy and I would be doing a little business right now.

Gymnastics shooters, this is a must-have.
    Let's face it; more gear than sense.

Canon 7D... Canon 70-200/2.8L IS... Canon 28-70/2.8L... Canon 135/f2L... Canon 85/1.8... Canon 50/1.4... Canon 28/1.8
  • CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2012
    Bump for Andy and because I can't believe this hasn't sold. If I didn't just buy one 3 weeks ago, Andy and I would be doing a little business right now.

Gymnastics shooters, this is a must-have.
    Mr. Miller, I hold you accountable for bumping this thread.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
    edited November 26, 2012
    Sold!
  • austinado16austinado16 Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2012
    See! That's what I'm talkin' about.
    Let's face it; more gear than sense.

Canon 7D... Canon 70-200/2.8L IS... Canon 28-70/2.8L... Canon 135/f2L... Canon 85/1.8... Canon 50/1.4... Canon 28/1.8