lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited November 19, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2012
    Excellent !
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2012
    I certainly like the concept. It's hard to tell if it's actually a scape on the wall or not, but it looks like a large hair to the left of the bench.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2012
    bfjr wrote: »
    Excellent !

Very much appreciated. Thanks !
    michswiss wrote: »
    I certainly like the concept. It's hard to tell if it's actually a scape on the wall or not, but it looks like a large hair to the left of the bench.

I noticed that too , I think it is a scrape on the wall . Do you think I should try burning it in or something ?
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2012
    Depending on the original colours in the shot, I think it might be possible to improve the conversion to increase the range of dark to light. I'm also not sure if I'm seeing a good solid white point. Still, that's something that can be reevaluated over time.
    edited November 18, 2012
    michswiss wrote: »
    Depending on the original colours in the shot, I think it might be possible to improve the conversion to increase the range of dark to light. I'm also not sure if I'm seeing a good solid white point. Still, that's something that can be reevaluated over time.

Thanks ! I will look at it closer .
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2012
    nice shot; what exactly is that? I would take a look at the thing on the wall.
    edited November 18, 2012
    joshhuntnm wrote: »
    nice shot; what exactly is that? I would take a look at the thing on the wall.

The reflected light on the wall is from blown glass on the ceiling of a room at an exhibit, lit from above.

Thank you ! for your feedback .
    edited November 19, 2012
    Reevaluate/edit
    I fixed the scratch on the wall and did some other editing,mainly got rid of the crop. Your thoughts please ? Anybody !

i-PrWhs24-L.jpg