DSS 116 dark chocolate

tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
edited November 26, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
I had a second idea tonight. I thought my earlier post might have too bright of a light source.

what do you think?

ca%208827-M.jpg
http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
If it's locked... find an open window.

Comments

• dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2012
    I like this. Pretty eyes! I kind of wish there was bit more light on the left side of the face, but then again, I really like it like this.
    While I really like the photo in your other post, it isn't what I think of for Low key.
  • rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2012
    yes...this is much more to my expectation of low key! (although the wine was technically gorgeous!!) And the doggie poses for you?? Nice.
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2012
    Yes, definitely more low key. :)
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2012
    Thanks for the feedback. I knew the wine glasses weren't really low key, but I had to start somewhere! Perhaps I'll have a chance to use the idea in a future challenge.

After working on the wine glasses for an hour, I suddenly thought of my dog. I called her and she came running into the room. I already had my camera and a light hooked up and I sat her where I wanted her. I moved my hand as though I had a treat. When I stopped moving the hand, she sat still, staring at my hand. And I snapped a few. It literally took less than 5 minutes.

She is a pretty old girl and is compliant in her old age. She did get a treat.

I have had little chance to participate in the challenges lately, so I'm glad this one worked out.

Thanks again,
    Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.