used Canon 580EXII flash, all the extras,

BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited November 29, 2012 in House of Canon
Sold for $350 on eBay, but bidder didn't pay... and I'm sick of Ebay's fees. $30 for that amount?? Anyway..

I'm just going to hang onto it and sell it here or wherever.
Great working condition.. minor cosmetic things like the rubber flap over the PC jack. (on one of the two flashes I ripped it out. They don't go back after you use them a few times, and are pretty unnecessary anyway).

I made most of my favorite photos on www.brianpowell.info with 580s! Great unit. Just upgraded to the 600s - only reason I'm selling them.

Will ship in the US for $330 firm, shipping and tax incl. Int'l shipping $300 + cost of shipping.

580s.JPG

pc%20port.JPG

Please contact me directly in case I miss this thread: contact@brianpowell.info

If you need to call, my ph# is listed on my website :)

Comments

• BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2012
    PS- I do have velcro on the flash head, which is handy for color correction/effect gels... or attaching grids, snoots, etc. You can still get the diffuser cap on the edge of it, and it works fine. You can also take the velcro off I guess.
  • BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2012
    Sold
    Now why can't we delete our own threads, or how do you add the 'sold' to the title??
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 29, 2012
    BP2U wrote: »
    Now why can't we delete our own threads, or how do you add the 'sold' to the title??
    Because we can't grant special powers to users by forum, it's site wide. Letting you delete your own FS thread would be fine, but what if you started a long discussion, with lots of valuable responses in one of the other forums and then, oops!, deleted it?
    deal.gif

Your title is all set now.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]