Meet DGriner... Yuri

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited November 24, 2005 in People
Priviet, dear friends!
Just thought - it'll be interesting to see our faces (and other parts :-)
Maybe we'll start 'Meet DGriner ...' posts here... to become a bit closer (Andy, sorry for stealing your title of posts :-)?
So,
3221.jpg
3226.jpg
3225.jpg

And yes, these photos of me... taken not by me... :-)

Spasibo
Yuri

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,080 moderator
    edited November 23, 2005
    Yuri,

You are not at all what I expected. Looking at your profile picture, you would appear to be much older.

Now that we know you can be photographed, can you find someone to shoot you in that great "Yuri" light? You know, that wonderful stuff you find for your portraits and such. I understand that it still won't be a fantastic image, because you aren't behind the camera directing the shot, but it would still be a nice exercise.

Take care,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2005
    Where are you in the third photograph? That area is just beautiful! Nice pics by the way. It is not often that photographers jump in front of the camera.
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2005
    Very nice Yuri... I also say that you look younger in these photos compared to your profile shot. You are an awesome photographer! I'm honored to see your side of the world through your eyes. Thanks for sharing and I'll do the same soon!!!

kc7dji
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2005
    Maestro wrote:
    Where are you in the third photograph? That area is just beautiful! Nice pics by the way. It is not often that photographers jump in front of the camera.
    Spasibo (Thank you)
    Its Krasnoyarsk and the river is Yenisey.
    Yuri
    edited November 24, 2005
    kc7dji wrote:
    Very nice Yuri... I also say that you look younger in these photos compared to your profile shot. You are an awesome photographer! I'm honored to see your side of the world through your eyes. Thanks for sharing and I'll do the same soon!!!

kc7dji
    Bolshoye spasibo!
    Yuri
    edited November 24, 2005
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Yuri,

You are not at all what I expected. Looking at your profile picture, you would appear to be much older.

Now that we know you can be photographed, can you find someone to shoot you in that great "Yuri" light? You know, that wonderful stuff you find for your portraits and such. I understand that it still won't be a fantastic image, because you aren't behind the camera directing the shot, but it would still be a nice exercise.

Take care,

ziggy53
    Spasibo, Ziggy!
    I'll... try...
    Yuri