Options

#117 Ideas

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited December 10, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
1. So I thought I'd do a little light painting this evening...
lightpainting1212-032-Edit-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    JennJenn Registered Users Posts: 1,009 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2012
    cool idea! I like it.
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Panasonic Lumix 10x DMC-TZ3 :photo
    Leica Mega O.I.S./28mm WIDE :smile6
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2012
    Excellent idea and execution! The only thing I would suggest is to work on the comp a bit more. The angle of the light (paint) is a bit askew imo. Otherwise, I think it's fantastic!
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2012
    SeascapeS wrote: »
    Excellent idea and execution! The only thing I would suggest is to work on the comp a bit more. The angle of the light (paint) is a bit askew imo. Otherwise, I think it's fantastic!

Yea, this was a "rough draft" ... will be working on this some more. Just got side tracked with other projects over the weekend.

Thanks guys for the input... wasn't sure if something like this would catch anyone's fancy. But, I did want to do something different since I entered a steel wool shot for the "scapes" challenge.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
  • Options
    CHANDLERJACHANDLERJA Registered Users Posts: 400 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2012
    Love this idea and the way you shot it!! Awesome Sauce!! thumb.gif
    Jeromy
    http://snaptx.smugmug.com/
    Light is everything in life and photography.
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited December 9, 2012
    I agree. Great idea and execution!
  • Options
    edited December 10, 2012
    Thanks guys. Finally got a final version entered. Whew! Just in time. :)