Thoughts and C&C's welcome.

IMG_3759-Edit-X2.jpg

i-ZWKh8kt-X2.jpg

i-kVp2rk3-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2012
    Great shots - especially like the pinup feel of #2. But why are they wearing high heels and platforms with fitness gear? I know, I know - I'm a girl and just don't "get" it, but that's the first thing I thought.... :giggle
  • BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2012
    Love the concept kDog and # 2 is a winner but I have to agree with Diva (much as it hurts mwink.gif). The heels and the fitness gear together are "iffy" to me.

That said, I like the light, the colors and (returning to guy status) the models.
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2012
    I have to agree with Diva (much as it hurts mwink.gif).

Heheheehe :D

Quick nit on #2: liquify that little fold of skin over her waistband. She's obviously fit as he** so no need to let a little skin fold look like flab...
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited December 6, 2012
    Thanks for the comments, Diva and Mr. Bilsen! These were part of a promotional shoot for MMA ring-card girls and these are their standard uniforms, heels and all. Diva, I saw that skin fold and hoped to let it pass, partly because I figured most people would understand that any human in that position with a tight waistband like that is gonna have the fold, and partly because I felt it would be a tough liquify fix because of the tight diameter. But you shamed me into it and it wasn't that difficult after all and I do prefer it fixed up. I went ahead and updated the original image (kind of a no-no, but I didn't see any point in keeping the old one.) Thanks again you two for checking in. thumb.gif
  • coolpinskycoolpinsky Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2012
    ha - nice ones - 2 and 3 !
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2012
  • GothamGotham Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2012
    Great shots. And since it's really more a pinup shot than a fitness shot, the heels work I think.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited December 12, 2012
    coolpinsky wrote: »
    ha - nice ones - 2 and 3 !
    FlyNavy wrote: »
    Very creative.
    Gotham wrote: »
    Great shots. And since it's really more a pinup shot than a fitness shot, the heels work I think.
    Thanks, guys. I'm with you, Gotham.