What am I doing wrong.

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited December 10, 2012 in People
I can't seem to paste a link from smugmug.

ex 1. [img][/img] When I copy the link and then paste between the group I get a copy of [img][/img][img][/img]

Need some help.

Comments

• novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2012
    Can you post just the link, without trying to embed? Then I'll see if I can embed it to test.

Eta I just checked Smugmug, can't get anything to load from there. I would say it's their site issue.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2012
    I can copy and paste the entire link but when I hit copy is when I get the problem. That is how it always used to work.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2012
    Hack,

Are you using the "insert image" tool in the reply dialogue? And how are you copying the URL to the photo?
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2012
    I would go to share>get a link>copy........them paste that between the ][. Now I have to do the same steps but instead of the copy radio button I highlight the text, copy that and paste it between the ][. Before I would just hit the copy button and that would give me the link to paste.
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2012
    that copy button has always been working funny for me..
    But I do have a bunch of addons installed on the browser. as in example, AdBlockPlus addon blocks this feature by default.
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook