Canon 20D + lenses, Madison,WI

TimCCTimCC Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited December 20, 2012 in House of Canon
I'm selling my DSLR to purchase a more portable RX100. All prices include shipping to CONUS.

Canon 20D DSLR camera body including 2 batteries, charger, 8GB Sandisk Ultra compact flash card, card reader, and case logic bag (room for camera with lens + 2 more lenses and some accessories). The camera is in good condition and takes 8 megapixel images. My best estimate of the shutter count is about 3500 activations. $250 - SOLD

Canon EF 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 Ultrasonic Zoom Lens with image stabilization. Comes with B&W brand UV filter. - SOLD

Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens - has a few dust inclusions but haven't ever seen them show up in pictures. Comes with UV filter. -SOLD

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 lens. Comes with UV, fluorescent, and polarizing filters. - SOLD

Promaster EF-S mount 70-300mm f4-5.6 lens. Very light for a telephoto lens with good macro functionality. Comes with UV filter and lens hood. $65

If you buy multiple items I'm sure I can manage a price break on shipping. $550 if you want the whole collection.