williaeswilliaes Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
edited December 21, 2012 in Street and Documentary
DSW_3985-L.jpgDSW_3979-L.jpg
2 Corinthians 9:15

williamspics.smugmug.com

Comments

• jpope42jpope42 Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2012
    I like the idea, old farming vs. new, and I think #2 is the more successful of the two photos here. In #1 the image of the windmill seems a bit lost, maybe not enough contrast, therefore the idea of the wind farming is kinda weak imo. Here's a suggestion if you're back by this site. Maybe a photo of the fence line in the foreground with the windmills in the back, no other structure? Migt be kind of cool on the Texas plain. Anyway, just a thought that struck me when looking at this.
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2012
    jpope42 wrote: »
    I like the idea, old farming vs. new, and I think #2 is the more successful of the two photos here. In #1 the image of the windmill, therefore the idea of the wind farming is kinda weak imo. Here's a suggestion if you're back by this site. Maybe a photo of the fence line in the foreground with the windmills in the back, no other structure? Migt be kind of cool on the Texas plain. Anyway, just a thought that struck me when looking at this.

I can agree with most here. For me for this to work you a very simple image with in your face focus.
    Does that make sense ?