Untitled 05/18/2012

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited December 26, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2012
    The image feels overly sharpened to me but I think I understand why: Having the texture feel consistent between the wall art and the man. Nice catch and nicely in close.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2012
    Re edit
    michswiss wrote: »
    The image feels overly sharpened to me but I think I understand why: Having the texture feel consistent between the wall art and the man. Nice catch and nicely in close.

Thank you very much for commenting and pointing this out ! I see what you are saying, and I made some contrast adjustments to hopefully address the above mentioned.

i-dKGSH7W-L.jpg
  • PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2012
    I like the juxtaposition of the real man with the drawing.
    David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
    My Website
    Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |
    edited December 25, 2012
    I like the juxtaposition of the real man with the drawing.

Thank you for commenting ! I am glad you like it.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited December 25, 2012
    The thing I liked about the original was that there seemed to be little difference between the guy and the mural. It made me look more closely. I think you accomplished what you set out to do in the revision, but I prefer the original.
    edited December 26, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    The thing I liked about the original was that there seemed to be little difference between the guy and the mural. It made me look more closely. I think you accomplished what you set out to do in the revision, but I prefer the original.

Thank you for your feedback ! I liked the adjustment I made in the original,but I am amazed that you folks pick up on some very subtle things . Sometimes I am all over the map,with my processing, but I think I am finding my way.