Merry Christmas All

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited December 24, 2012 in People
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays for those that don't celebrate Christmas.

As the People forum Mod, I want to say thank you for making the People forum so freaking awesome. You guys are a great bunch and I consider you all my interweb family. I hope you all have a great end of year and cheers to an even more awesome 2013!

Have a safe one!

Alex
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2012
    Backatcha Alex!!!!! iloveyou.gif
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2012
    OH... and so glad the world didn't end.

Anyone interested in a pair of slightly used gas masks, 500 cans of beans and chili, a generator and a crossbow with 3 arrows?

Willing to trade for camera equipment.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2012
    Lmao, I'm in AC, I like chili. Their calling for possible ice storms here tonight. But we're already set up for weather events, after our 2008 ice storm adventure, 8 days with no power, yes I can be taught lol. Merry Christmas everyone, hope being with family is a great thing! I hope our friends on the east coast are staying warm and safe. Thanks DGrin for letting me be a part of a stellar forum. I have learned so much from a patient knowledgeable group of people. Thank you for that! Merry Christmas to everyone!
  • BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2012
    Right back attcha Alex and everyone.
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen