Options

Smorgasbord and Tenba Bag - HUGE Deal :)

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited January 1, 2013 in The Kitchen Sink
I'm cleaning out the closet and de-cluttering. So here's a chance to get a really good storage or carry bag, and lots of useful stuff as well. EVERYTHING IS ONE PRICE - nothing sold separately :)

12%205:07%20PM.jpg

What you get:

- Tenba Shoulder Bag - huge inside, easily holds multiple bodies, lenses, flashes, tons of stuff. Generous outside pockets as well. Inside is totally configurable. This bag has never been outside my home, it's only been used to store stuff inside. It was $150 when new.

Camdapter - $67 on B&H
E-1 - $35 on B&H
Gura Gear Wallet - $13 on Adorama
Canon Wallets - $10 each
Optech Pouches $15, $20
Bean Bag - $15

The Beanbag is from campod.com http://cam-pod.com/order.php and has never been used.
The lens cloths (all of them) never used.
The lens rear caps and body caps - unused
The Canon Memory wallets - unused.

It's $300+ worth of stuff (if new), I will sell the whole package for $100. You also never know what else I might find to toss in :)

Paypal, credit card, it's all good. You'll pay actual UPS Ground shipping to your location.

Comments

• Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2013
    What model is the bag so I can get dimensions?
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2013
    FlyNavy wrote: »
    What model is the bag so I can get dimensions?

I really don't know, there's no marking or model # or name on the bag. I bought it a few years back. The dimensions of the main compartment are roughly 19"wide x 12"deep and 9" high. This thing holds a ton of stuff. There are generous side pockets on each end, and a massive front pocket. There are also 3 other pockets (rear and top). Shoulder strap is included of course but not pictured. The bag looks like it's new (and as I said, it's never been out of my home).
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2013
    PS: the side pockets make the whole bag roughly 25" wide and the front pocket makes it roughly 14" deep.
  • Options
    WillCADWillCAD Registered Users Posts: 722 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2013
    Andy wrote: »
    PS: the side pockets make the whole bag roughly 25" wide and the front pocket makes it roughly 14" deep.

I'll take it!

I've been looking to upgrade my everyday bag and that one looks like it fits the bill perfectly. All of that other great stuff thrown in is just gravy.

I'll go with PayPal, just PM me instructions or send me an invoice by email.
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2013
    Sold!
    Sold.