My Niece. Thanksgiving Day

DilemmaDilemma Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited November 25, 2005 in People
My Niece. Thanksgiving day,,,,,,,site1134.jpg

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2005
    I love the colors she's wearing tying in with the crayons, and also the word GIANT combinig with the perspective that emphasizes how small she is. Really cool looking shot! thumb.gif

I'm not such a big fan of the g-blur, it seems a bit overdone to my eye and looks a bit unnatural. I have this problem a lot because I take tons of family snaps and the backgrounds cannot be chosen on the fly or the moment is gone. So I try to do something like you have done here to make it "go away", but it rarely works well. I've decided to just go with it now; it is what it is, a nice moment captured, not a studio portrait. JMO ne_nau.gif
  • DilemmaDilemma Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2005
    You get stuck with what you get stuck with in the family picture department. I looked over and she was just keeping to herself, coloring. I ripped off a few pics and this was the best of the lot.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2005
    I hope one of my family photos turns out as well. Nice capture of a child's moment: I hope just one of my 2 gigs turns out as well.

I did get a photo of 3 children squinting into bright sunlight. Idiot me. 2 gbs, and I hope I did as well with a couple.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.