Haven't posted in a really long time :-(

WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
edited January 23, 2013 in People
Hopefully I will find some time to hang with the dgrinners again once in awhile! Miss seeing all the great stuff people post :-( But had a few minutes tonight so I thought I would share a photo from yesterday. I am doing a 365 project again this year ( I did one in 2011 and it was quite a challenge but an even better reward) So 2013 I'm trying again. This month I have chosen to do photos with quotes. I couldn't resist this one. I love photos that evoke some emotion. i-8pCXZPV-M.jpg

And if anybody is interested and has 17 minutes to spare you can check out my 2011 365 video here...

And as always c/c welcomed

http://youtu.be/c1DgSWzL454

Happy New Year!
Snady :thumb
my money well spent :D
Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!

Comments

• WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2013
    ok...silence has spoken... I guess you can't leave here and come back.... :cry Shoot happy people. I'll continue to hang elsewhere...
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2013
    I wouldn't let the silence run to off just yet. I for one am not on here too often as I don't have a lot of time to spend on this hobby. When I am, I have noticed that it is a smaller community on here than other sites. Most posts will eventually get some feedback, but it can take a little bit of time. Just my experience. Then again, I haven't had the time to spend to really make friends here either. It is still a great place to learn though, which I have.... a lot! Anyway... all that to say that I wouldn't run away due to a day without feedback.

BTW, I did watch parts of your video yesterday. I am at work and only have a few minutes here and there so I didn't take the time to comment. I am always amazed at those that can pull off a 365 project. Just not going to happen in my life for a while. Congrats and I for one would look forward to seeing some more work from your current project. The one above is adorable!
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)
  • novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2013
    I wouldn't worry to much about the lack of response. Most are busy on projects or are post holiday'd. I know I am lol. I like what you did, I have done the same before and that makes it very special. Nah, don't sweat the silence. Nice work.
  • Andi NicoleAndi Nicole Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited January 10, 2013
    OH MY This picture is just so so so so so so SO precious. The caption hits RIGHT ON :)
    Andi Nicole
    www.andinicolephotography.com
    "A day is lost if one has not laughed"
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2013
    Welcome back and beautiful photo. bowdown.gif

Chuck Cassidy,
    D300S, 50mm 1.4D,
    www.icurdigital.com
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2013
    Thank you for all of the positive comments. They are much appreciated. Maybe I will hang around awhile longer :-)
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2013
    super precious!!
    it has definitely been a while...you should stick around for sure!
  • coolpinskycoolpinsky Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2013
    so cute