Yay 5D MKIII approval

Dan ADan A Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited January 10, 2013 in Cameras
Getting excited my wife has approved for me to get a 5D MKIII, so I will be getting it in the next couple weeks will be the premium kit and the 17-40L.

http://www.danielakininphotography.com

Comments

• OstravaczechOstravaczech Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited January 9, 2013
    Congratulations!!!
  • mishenkamishenka Banned Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2013
    ??? seriously.. you need your spouse approval for that? :)
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2013
    wish someone would approve a 5D3 for me
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2013
    mishenka wrote: »
    ??? seriously.. you need your spouse approval for that? :)

Try dropping 3K on gear without it and see where it gets you*................... rolleyes1.gif

*unless of course you are a full-time, pay-the-mortgate-with-the-camera photographer, in which case it's a bit different!
  • philiphutsonphiliphutson Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2013
    Congrats! I was lucky and got my wife's approval shortly after it came out. You will love it. The 5dmkiii and lr4 is an incredible combo. The amount of data that can be pulled out of a 5dmkiii raw file from the shadows of an image is incredible.
    -Philip
    If you want to see paradise simply look around and see it.
    -Willy Wonka
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2013
    Is Canon aware this order is coming through? Do they have the production capacity to meet your order? ne_nau.gif
  • mishenkamishenka Banned Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2013
    divamum wrote: »
    Try dropping 3K on gear without it and see where it gets you*................... rolleyes1.gif

*unless of course you are a full-time, pay-the-mortgate-with-the-camera photographer, in which case it's a bit different!

I am full (thanks God!) time but not a photographer:) Photography is only my (expensive) hobby. When I feel that my skills are up to that level - I will get mKiii ... but I am very far from this level yet:)