Options

ordering from smugmug

fullthrottlefullthrottle Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited January 12, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So I've had smugmug for awhile now and have mostly used it for allowing clients to view photos and get digital negatives, allowing them to go where ever they wish to get them printed. But I have one client now who wishes to order prints from instead of going to walmart and possibly getting their images ruined. My question to you is if they order through smugmug is there a minimum order?? I have my lab set up to use WHCC and i know on their actual site they ask for a min. order of $12. Does smugmug do this also?? or can they order what ever amount they wish??

Comments

• Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2013
    I can only answer from my own experience but with BayPhoto and Easy Prints I have ordered a single 4x6 before getting it printed bigger. No issues other than the shipping is more than the print.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    fullthrottlefullthrottle Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    yeah i kind of noticed that. I tried out the shopping cart myself after just to see what the shipping might be and it kind of floored me for a second. Shipping to Canada was about $16 up to at least 25 prints and then going up from there. Though on WHCC site shipping is a hell of alot cheaper at only 10% of my order plus taxes.