chicago_skating_2012%20%281%20of%202%29-L.jpg

2)
chicago_skating_2012%20%282%20of%202%29-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Travis

Comments

• mishenkamishenka Banned Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    I personally like when I see yes, faces... Not that I have many like that.. but just saying:)
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    Both images express caution,apprehension,courage,and the challenge of a new experience, and maybe a lack of confidence for some who haven't skated in a very long time. Unless of course they were born with skates on, it would be a different story. Nice captures !
  • thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    mishenka wrote: »
    I personally like when I see yes, faces... Not that I have many like that.. but just saying:)
    Thanks for the comment. I don't need a face in them personally but I do appreciate your thoughts.
    lensmole wrote: »
    Both images express caution,apprehension,courage,and the challenge of a new experience, and maybe a lack of confidence for some who haven't skated in a very long time. Unless of course they were born with skates on, it would be a different story. Nice captures !
    Thanks man. You got what I was hoping to offer so I consider this a success. thumb.gif
    Travis
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    lensmole wrote: »

Agreed.

It's the hand on the rail in the first shot for me and the grasping couple. I like your set.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    Agreed.

It's the hand on the rail in the first shot for me and the grasping couple. I like your set.
    Thanks, Liz!
    Travis