My Brother's Sr. Portrait

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited November 25, 2005 in People
My brother Michael's Sr. Portrait.

Well, maybe. There's a few good poses, unfortunately, the one with the best light isn't his best pose.

So.

This has a blueish tint to it, I've been working with it, but can't quite get it there. :rolleyes Any advice? I'm no photoshop genious. "Curves" skeer me, levels I can sort of handle. :wxwax

Also. ATTN YURI: How the heck do you make your subject's eyes POP so dog on well? Well? :scratch (other's input OF COURSE welcome, but I think everyone'd agree that man has got that one mastered.:clap)

45907760-M.jpg

Or, am I being unobjective and paranoid, and this is fine? :rofl
Thanks all,
Chris
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• AndymanAndyman Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2005
    Curves are your friend. The only way to learn how to use 'em is to play around with them. You can't hurt anything by trying =).

45907760-M3.jpg

I think he's got a good expression there. I can send you the photoshop action file I used for these adjustments if you'd maybe like to use them to learn about curves.
    Nikon D50
    Tamron AF18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD
    Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical
    Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight