Alex taking a nap

Pyro1Pyro1 Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited January 13, 2013 in People
0K7B3192-XL.jpg

ISO 25,600, only the light of the television and a little through a window. What the 5D mkIII can do in low light amazes me. Shot with my Tammy 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC @ 1/50

Comments

• PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2013
    And I though the D7000 did well in low light, that is amazing. Yes, I understand they aren't even in the same class. :-) Still, very impressive! I noticed this was in your 356 project. Best of luck on that!! I haven't been able to commit to one of those yet.
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)
  • Pyro1Pyro1 Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited January 13, 2013
    PhilD41 wrote: »
    And I though the D7000 did well in low light, that is amazing. Yes, I understand they aren't even in the same class. :-) Still, very impressive! I noticed this was in your 356 project. Best of luck on that!! I haven't been able to commit to one of those yet.

Thanks, and as for as the 365 project, wow, it is turning into a major task. I never thought it would be so much work. It's just that I have so much going on in my life, fitting in finding a shot you want to do and processing it, takes more time than I thought. I'm giving it a shot!

jeff
  • jarboedoggartjarboedoggart Registered Users Posts: 270 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2013
    ISO 25,600................please excuse me while I go throw my 50D out the window.
    -Nate
    Jarboe Doggart Photography - jarboedoggart.com
  • coolpinskycoolpinsky Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2013
    wow man- fot that ISO - its great quality
  • LightsearcherLightsearcher Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2013
    Wow 25600 ISO and no noise, Amazing shot.

Marcxelo