untitled

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited January 17, 2013 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2013
    When I first saw this on my phone I couldn't make out the magazine and as I tried to make the image larger I assumed it was a "man's magazine" or some kind of "car magazine", though the suit didnt' really fit to me. I cracked up when I saw what he was reading because it still doesn't make sense with the expression.

I"m so glad you didn't title this one.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2013
    I really like the idea of this one, it's such a shame the feet were missed. I'm also thinking the blacks, or at least the shadows might be plugged as there are no details in much of the suit.
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2013
    When I first saw this on my phone I couldn't make out the magazine and as I tried to make the image larger I assumed it was a "man's magazine" or some kind of "car magazine", though the suit didnt' really fit to me. I cracked up when I saw what he was reading because it still doesn't make sense with the expression.

I"m so glad you didn't title this one.

Thank You and Your Welcome my pleasure.
    michswiss wrote: »
    I really like the idea of this one, it's such a shame the feet were missed. I'm also thinking the blacks, or at least the shadows might be plugged as there are no details in much of the suit.

Guilty Guilty twice!
    Subject would not step into the light (shot in deep shade). Thought I had the feet, was walking towards him and snapping at same time did not want to loose his look.
    No Excuses just the facts! :D
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2013
    Some days you get what you get. Incredulity comes to mind looking at his expression.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography