Options

Bug concerning search?

coach-alcoach-al Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited November 29, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I search on "Hawaii Senior Olympics". 8 of my galleries come up as they should. But, they all say empty gallery. I click on the gallery and it brings me to the smugmug home page.

The galleries are NOT empty. And why doesn't the link bring me to the gallery?

Background - this might have something to do with it. Yesterday I added 8 new galleries with all the same pictures, but with keywords added. I deleted the 8 old galleries and renamed the new galleries to the same names as the originals.

Thanks for any advice you might have.

Al

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2005
    coach-al wrote:
    Hi,

I search on "Hawaii Senior Olympics". 8 of my galleries come up as they should. But, they all say empty gallery. I click on the gallery and it brings me to the smugmug home page.

The galleries are NOT empty. And why doesn't the link bring me to the gallery?

Background - this might have something to do with it. Yesterday I added 8 new galleries with all the same pictures, but with keywords added. I deleted the 8 old galleries and renamed the new galleries to the same names as the originals.

Thanks for any advice you might have.

Al

Give the system some time to find the new galleries I think. If you don't see them in the search soon let us know.
  • Options
    coach-alcoach-al Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Give the system some time to find the new galleries I think. If you don't see them in the search soon let us know.
    Hi Andy,

It's been 10 days. Long enough? Still same problem.

thanks, Al
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2005
    coach-al wrote:
    It's been 10 days. Long enough? Still same problem.
    10 days are not normal. I think you're best off mailing to help@smugmug.com with the gallery including the links that are affected by the problem. They'll help you solving it fast.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero