Options

Can a buyer add comments to an order in the checkout process?

Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
edited January 22, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I don't think this can be done though. Here's what I'm after...
In about a month I'll be shooting the high school state championship race. On print orders, I want buyers to have the option of adding the state race logo (as a printmark) to the print. Any suggestions on how I can do this within Smugmug without having to go the Paypal route?
Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
www.mikejulianaphotography.com
Facebook

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2013
    Mike, that cannot be done, but what you can do is add some information to the description in the gallery (galleries) letting them know to contact you if they want this added. With a proof delay on the order, you can have the order holding in your Sales History, replace the photo with the mark they request and have the order sent to the lab when you both are ready.

-KevinW
    Support Hero
  • Options
    Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2013
    Mike, that cannot be done, but what you can do is add some information to the description in the gallery (galleries) letting them know to contact you if they want this added. With a proof delay on the order, you can have the order holding in your Sales History, replace the photo with the mark they request and have the order sent to the lab when you both are ready.

-KevinW
    Support Hero
    Thanks Kevin. The other option I came up with was to post two copies of each photo: one with the logo and one without...
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook