Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Aleksandar VasicAleksandar Vasic Registered Users Posts: 334 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2013
    Thanks a lot, bye-bye :):):)
  • DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2013
    Hmmm, I thought this was a forum where all opinions were welcomed, and where photos could be dissected and discussed for the benefit of the forum members. The comments above run the risk of being labeled as those of an arrogant braggart. Surely this is just a misunderstanding? No? headscratch.gif
    Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com
  • CarpyCarpy Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2013
    sorry,your problem:):):)
    Thanks a lot, bye-bye :):):)

If you are not prepared for others to dislike your image maybe you should post elsewhere ?

People here will be honest about your work, obviously you are far too good for anyone else to have a different opinion to yours so I for one look forward to your unquestionable insight into other mere mortals offerings so that one day we may achieve your lofty status

Carpy bowdown.gifne_nau.gif
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2013
    Dont understand the title as the picture is just a girl standing there. The lighting is good, but her left eye needs more light. The crop doesnt work for me either.
  • BrettDeutschBrettDeutsch Registered Users Posts: 365 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2013
    In general, I don't like portraits with poses that don't make sense, like this one. Why is there a girl standing with her face up against a wall of leaves and with her hand tucked in there? If this is one shot in an editorial series, perhaps it would make sense, or perhaps if there were some clues that made me want to try to figure it out. But as a stand alone picture, I don't care for it.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited February 5, 2013
    Just a reminder that this should be about the photography please.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2013
    Ditto on Bretts's thoughts.
  • Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2013
    +1 on Brett...

...and the one large leaf in the foreground, to the right of her mouth/chin, constantly pulls my eye away from the subject. I think the problem is that it is just as crisp as the subject.
  • Aleksandar VasicAleksandar Vasic Registered Users Posts: 334 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2013
    I'm a big fan of comic books,I tried to look like a comic book heroine Witchblade.so I drewicon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif
    I also use Kodak Professional - Photoshop Plugins.I think it was a good approach for my style.So I triedicon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif My desire was to add the object in 3D, but there's only a drill.As for lighting was done intentionally because darker atmosphere and post-production 1) maya-3d 2) 3 d max .I'm not wanted to explain why it turned out like this.I do not talk a lot, but I always know what I'm doing.to see all the comic Witchblade Everything would be clear.My English is not good enough,to explain all. Cheers:):):)