Options

3 Sandisk 16GB Extreme 400X 60MB/s CF Cards (1 new, 2 used)

PilotBradPilotBrad Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
edited February 1, 2013 in The Kitchen Sink
Three (3) SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash Cards, all 16GB 400X 60MB/s UDMA.

The two (2) used cards were bought new from Amazon.com by me and have been used in my 7D without even the slightest hint of issue. The third card is BRAND NEW and SEALED and was received just this week from B&H along with my new 5D3. For the new card, the box has been opened to verify it's contents, but the card is still sealed in it's plastic packaging.

I am selling because with the acquisition of the 5D3 I switched to Lexar 1000X UDMA7 cards to take advantage of the high write speed capabilities the 5D3.

The used cards are in great condition and have never given me any problems whatsoever. They were bought at different times and the labels on the backs of the cards is slightly different. The used cards are both model # SDCFX-061X-P61, while the new card is SDCFX-016G-A61.
Here are the specs... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=646867&Q=&is=REG&A=details

$110 for all three (3) including shipping via USPS priority mail. I accept regular PayPal (no gift), and a confirmed PayPal shipping address is required. I am not much a buyer/seller, but I am user Crashlanding on eBay if you want to look me up.

Sorry about the fuzzy iPhone photo...

i-qDh8ZrQ-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited February 1, 2013
    Forgot to mention two things...

1) If you are in the SF Bay Area and want to save yourself some $, you can pick these up from me at my office in Palo Alto (just off 101).

2) I had address stickers on the backs of the used cards and when I peeled them off it took a tiny bit of the clear lamination over the label on one of the cards with it. The back label still there, there was just some clear coating over it than came off with my sticker. The spot is about 1/8" x 3/8" and you probably wouldn't have notices had I not said anything.
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2013
    Sold