Options

Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens w/ Canon Hood

PilotBradPilotBrad Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
edited April 4, 2013 in House of Canon
For Sale... One gently used and well cared for Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM with a Canon EW-83J Lens Hood. This lens was purchased new by me 2+ years ago and has served me very well on my 7D. I am only selling it because I've upgraded to a full-frame body.

This lens it super sharp and is in excellent condition overall, in fact I would say it looks new. I had a UV filter on it so it is relatively dust free. The hood is in great condition as well, but shows minor signs of use. Includes Lens with all packaging and literature along with the Hood and packaging (UV Filter NOT included).

For those in the SF Bay Area, it can can be picked up at my office in Palo Alto (for less $).

Asking $750 including shipping via UPS Ground (faster shipping available for additional $). Regular PayPal only (no gift), I'll pay the fees but you must have a confirmed shipping address AND I will ship this Signature Required.

I am not much of a buyer/seller but I am Crashlanding on eBay, so feel free to check me out.

i-BSBmfff-XL.jpg

i-QZJtTZm-XL.jpg

i-FhfP3TH-XL.jpg

i-jcBRfjb-XL.jpg

Comments