A brief moment

ashruggedashrugged Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
edited February 10, 2013 in Wildlife
I was out early Saturday morning hoping to have a good time and come home with some nice Avian photos. As I pulled up to my spot, I had about 10 min to get ready as it was still a little too dark. The Herons and spoons were absent, but there were hundreds of little shore birds to shoot. I was not too enthusiastic as they were on a mut flat that I did not really want in the pictures. I set my camera up lower than usual as the ground was dry enough.
No Sooner did the Whiite Morph Fly in. The other photographers are in thier cars drinking coffe, because there is nothing to shoot. The bird is out of range . If he just get a little clo---. Once you see the Reddish Egret dance you will never forget it. He started his dance straight at me. they can cover 20 feet very guickly, My heart rate increased my palms got seweaty. a few good shots, ok dont panic check the blinkies and histograms. ( a little under exposed ) adjust the e/c .
Just in time to get a butt shot as the Morph wandered back out of range and flew away.
I hoped for better, but was happy to get what I could.
RK8_7570%20%282%29-L.jpg

Comments