IMG_3322_test.jpg

br Otmar

► New Kreativ-Forum ◄
http://forum.aeko.at

Comments

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2013
    I like this one, aekonet. I have some doubts about the white band at the bottom, but that's not important. Good composition and exposure.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2013
    I think expertly done.
    From conception to completion I don't see an inch of space that isn't doing what it is intended to do or be. A fine visual result with attention and care to what seems every detail to get that visual thumb.gif From horizontal straight lined transitional tone breaks at base... meeting matching tall and steering us vertical... rectangular clear vase which allows us to see the break between straight lines to the beginning of curves represented by the flower stems. To the flowers themselves which completes the dive into curves completely and out the top with tones fade to white without so much as a notice. I think that covers some of it for me. Now I'll give some thought to how much I like it :D
    Michael
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2013
    Michael has me scared to open my mouth and expose my ignorance.:D I feel the image is stronger without the distraction of the white line at the bottom. Overall, though, it's a fine presentation.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    aekonetaekonet Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2013
    Many thanks for your kind comments! :)

Here is the image without the white bottom line:

IMG_3322_test1.jpg

br Otmar

► New Kreativ-Forum ◄
    http://forum.aeko.at