Options

SmartMug Roku Channel Display Interval

MRMarriottMRMarriott Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
I really enjoy viewing my pictures on our TV - it is a great way to share memories with family and friends. It works well, but the pictures flip by very quickly. Would someone please let me know how to change the display interval?

Thanks!

Michael

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited February 11, 2013
    Please see this for assistance with this user contributed tool.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2013
    ian48, I have looked for information on the page you pointed me to and cannot find anything other than a mention of variable display intervals of 3,5 or 10 seconds. I must be daft, but cannot find out how to specify the interval.
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2013
    MRMarriott wrote: »
    ian48, I have looked for information on the page you pointed me to and cannot find anything other than a mention of variable display intervals of 3,5 or 10 seconds. I must be daft, but cannot find out how to specify the interval.

The original poster of that thread is the author of the program (which I think now belongs to Roku). Anyway, if you don't see your answer, I'd go ahead and post in that thread.
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2013
    ian408 wrote: »
    The original poster of that thread is the author of the program (which I think now belongs to Roku). Anyway, if you don't see your answer, I'd go ahead and post in that thread.
    I finally figured it out. The Roku channel has a settings icon which (to my mind) looks like a regular picture gallery. Once selected, you can change the interval.

Thanks for your efforts on my behalf! This was my first experience with Digital Grin, and am impressed with the responsiveness of the user community.

Michael
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2013
    You're welcome! Glad it's all sorted out.

Hope you'll stick around and share a photo or three and participate!