Options

Tokina 16-28 f/2.8 FX for Nikon Mount - NIB.

MolsondogMolsondog Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited February 17, 2013 in Nikon Land
Bump with a price reduction.

Well... I bought this three weeks ago. Then a friend offered me a deal too good to pass up on the Nikon 14-24 f/2.8. So I bought the Nikon and the Tokina is still in the box. I have shot 25 frames with it. That's all.

I paid $850 and sent off for the $100.00 rebate. Now the price is $750 on B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/735453-REG/Tokina_ATX168PROFXN_AT_X_16_28mm_F2_8_Pro.html

I know that no one wants to pay list for a lens that has 25 shots on it and people shop here for deals, so off comes another $100.00 for a net of $610 to the lucky buyer. I will even pay the freight to the lower 48.

I'm sorry but I don't do PayPal. My life is not that complicated. I will take a personal check or (preferably) a cashier's check. If it's a personal check I will send the lens as soon as your check clears. If it's a cashier's check I will send it as soon as I get the check.

Please PM with interest. I will then send you my phone number so you know I'm not a scoundrel and we can talk, exchange addresses, etc.

I sold one other lens here a few years ago, the Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR and the buyer was happy with the deal and the delivery.

Thanks.