Pretty little girls all in a row.

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited December 1, 2005 in People
46218262-M-1.jpg

My child was the last hope for a boy in our family. I have 5 neices and all my cousins kids are girls as well. We are hoping if we forced them to watch football than maybe we will get a Tomboy at least. I don't think it will work.:rofl

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2005
    I love girls...........

And Thank Heaven For Little Girls........ I saw him sing that in person, a very long time ago: Chevalier.

Nice photo. I wanted tom boys, I just got "girls", 2, and my boys, 2, were just boys, but they loved playing with guns (not allowed with the first one, so he bought a bb gun with his own money from a paper route at a very young age). I gave up the control thing, smile.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2005
    4labs wrote:

My child was the last hope for a boy in our family. I have 5 neices and all my cousins kids are girls as well. We are hoping if we forced them to watch football than maybe we will get a Tomboy at least. I don't think it will work.rolleyes1.gif
    They seem to be taking it all in well mate....or are they just being polite ? I like the B&W also.

We had it the other way round...my daughter was the 1st girl born into the family in 57 years.
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Oh labs,look how you captured them being tortured:D
    Sam looks like he is enjoying himselfthumb.gif
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Beautiful neices. Beautiful baby. Girls are good. The best of it is that Sam will be Sam no matter what. It will be a wonderful adventure finding out just who she will be and you will be well pleased whether she is a tomboy or not. :):. That's one of the great thing about kids!! Lovely photo, BTW.

Virginia

Email
  • AndymanAndyman Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2005
    Really nice picture. B/W works well for it.
    Nikon D50
    Tamron AF18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD
    Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical
    Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2005
    These are my favorite shots. Life caught in time. They will never grow up in this picture. Great stuff thumb.gif

peace.
    johno~

BTW, have you heard that song, "Butterfly Kisses"? :cry
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2005
    Great shot, the black and white is beautiful.
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2005
    Hi, 4labs
    Great photo, I wish the face of the third girl from the left was showing more.
    My kids are our last chance for a boy in my family also.
    My wife is a carrier of a birth defect that had a 50% chance of causing problems with a boy. So, we are happy that my daughter is healthy. It is wierd
    how things like that choose a gender. We will have to have my daughter checked out later to see if, she is a carrier of the birth defect also.

Take Care,
    Chuck,
    Marshall,NC
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marshall_fun
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2005
    Hi, 4labs
    Great photo, I wish the face of the third girl from the left was showing more.
    My kids are our last chance for a boy in my family also.
    My wife is a carrier of a birth defect that had a 50% chance of causing problems with a boy. So, we are happy that my daughter is healthy. It is wierd
    how things like that choose a gender. We will have to have my daughter checked out later to see if, she is a carrier of the birth defect also.

Take Care,
    Chuck,
    Marshall,NC
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marshall_fun
    Chuck, I just wanted a healthy baby also, the funny thing is when we first did genetic testing we were told we were having a boy. Two weeks later the Dr. called to apologize for a typo filled out on our tests results. I am still having a hard time getting used to all the pink but Sam is doing well and I am loving spoiling her. I am glad everythinbg is working out for you and when the time comes I hope yoru daughter isn't a carrier..
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2005
    HI Eric....

This is a great photo and a great idea. Pretty little girls--all in a row--catching them by the nose and never let them go :)

I would love to see the color version as well, if you have one.

All the best.

Michal
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    My child was the last hope for a boy in our family. I have 5 neices and all my cousins kids are girls as well. We are hoping if we forced them to watch football than maybe we will get a Tomboy at least. I don't think it will work.rolleyes1.gif
    Our family is the opposite... we have 6 boys in the next generation, but my brother and his wife finally produced a girl! So of course, she has the trappings of a Tomboy.

Beautiful shot!
    Chris