Danielle, the whole picture

OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
edited November 28, 2005 in People
I had a photoshoot today with a model I'd worked with before. Danielle, who is 5'11", 15 years old, and amazingly beautiful, recently won Faces West, the largest model talent search on the West. She is currently being woo'ed by Wilhemina and Elite modeling agencies. She's great fun, and we just laugh the whole way through our shoots. This was my first real shoot with my lights. I enjoyed them tremendously.

Taken with the Sony F828, of course.

danielle2-vi.jpg

This is just one of many pictures I love from this 6-look set.

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Owen wrote:
    I had a photoshoot today with a model I'd worked with before. Danielle, who is 5'11", 15 years old, and amazingly beautiful, recently won Faces West, the largest model talent search on the West. She is currently being woo'ed by Wilhemina and Elite modeling agencies. She's great fun, and we just laugh the whole way through our shoots. This was my first real shoot with my lights. I enjoyed them tremendously.
    This is just one of many pictures I love from this 6-look set.
    wow.. Elite?? thats fantastic.. thanks for sharing.
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Great shot!!! You have any more of the shoot to share?
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Wonderful photo, Owen! Not just the model, the set design, the colors, everything!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.