Reflected

mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited February 28, 2013 in Street and Documentary
i-HMrzxgd-XL.jpg

Comments

• michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2013
    I'm afraid I'm not quite getting this one. It might not have been possible, but I would have preferred the boys to be sharper in this instance. Given that it's most likely a crop from a larger image. What did the rest of the frame include?
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2013
    michswiss wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm not quite getting this one. It might not have been possible, but I would have preferred the boys to be sharper in this instance. Given that it's most likely a crop from a larger image. What did the rest of the frame include?

Yes, I could use help with this one. The boys are in a well-lit hallway and the boys and lockers are reflected off of the glass window of a darker interior room. The focus is on the window I think, which is why the skateboard stickers stuck on the outside of the glass are sharper. Could the boys be less sharp due to less reflecting light off them than the from the stickers which are well-lit from the hallway?

As a larger image I do have other elements such as a table in the room below the crop and also the edge of the window frame to the right. I will try a different crop to include some of this context. Thank you.