I Remember

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited March 3, 2013 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited March 2, 2013
    Close but no cigar. He's not paying any attention to the pic and I'm distracted by the reflections of the light fixtures. Maybe if you had picked a different angle and waited a bit more... ne_nau.gif
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    Richard wrote: »
    Close but no cigar. He's not paying any attention to the pic and I'm distracted by the reflections of the light fixtures. Maybe if you had picked a different angle and waited a bit more... ne_nau.gif

Appreciate that Richard.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited March 3, 2013
    It's an interesting shot. The subject could easily be addressing a group (though I'd want to see the group if so).

We have a bunch of those types of images in public spots. Love seeing them and realizing the fields are now home to companies like AMD, Intel and other successful valley start-ups.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2013
    ian408 wrote: »
    It's an interesting shot. The subject could easily be addressing a group (though I'd want to see the group if so).

We have a bunch of those types of images in public spots. Love seeing them and realizing the fields are now home to companies like AMD, Intel and other successful valley start-ups.

I to enjoy this capture. Felt the Juxtaposition of the man and the image fell right together.
    Title sucks :D

Luckily enough Farmers Market is still in tact. Except of course it's smaller to allow for the upscale "The Grove".

Great place for Photo Ops , so I'm good with it.