3 For Abstract Consideration

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited March 2, 2013 in The Dgrin Challenges
Was wondering about these three workups.
Could use some input please :D Racking my head for something good and already so many excellent works there. I'm behind. Need to pick.

# 1 Head Dress
HeadDress_WUweb1_9546-X2.jpg

# 2 Iron Man
IronMan_WU1web_7595-X2.jpg

# 3 If Left Is Down ...
IfLeftIsDown_WM_BriCenter_9519-X2.jpg
Michael

Comments

• CambysesCambyses Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    Nice shots. I think I like them in this order: 2-3-1. That said, 2 could perhaps still use a bit of adjustment on colors and sharpness/clarity. I am not sure how to describe it, but as it stands, I find it a bit too overwhelming on my eyes, though it may just be how the texture is.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    Cambyses wrote: »
    Nice shots. I think I like them in this order: 2-3-1. That said, 2 could perhaps still use a bit of adjustment on colors and sharpness/clarity. I am not sure how to describe it, but as it stands, I find it a bit too overwhelming on my eyes, though it may just be how the texture is.
    Exactly what I need. Thanks for your comments thumb.gif I think your describing image 2 to the T as I also
    inspect it same as you see this one. Or at least for sure in that very regard. Very nice you added that
    and put it into words.
    Since that pic is out of date I am hoping the reshoot will get a real near result. Better couldn't hurt. Especially out of the enhance. I don't keep track how I got there each and every.
    Michael
  • tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    I like 2 the best. It's not tack sharp, which gives it that bleary-eyed response. I'd love to see it with one other cool color in it to balance the warm colors.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    I like 2 the best. It's not tack sharp, which gives it that bleary-eyed response. I'd love to see it with one other cool color in it to balance the warm colors.

Chris
    Thank you Chris. I appreciate your thoughtful feedback. Your covering some great points and I couldn't agree more about having yet another color or 2 for image 2.
    Maybe I can figure out how to get another accenting color in somehow, some way. I am amazed at how many times I arrive at red yellow prominent and no solution for introducing effectively another color. I am going to have to work that out for sure.
    If you know of a way its done I sure would like to become aware of it. I have yet to see an "add a supporting color for abstract" instruction. Not that I read instructions :D

Another question for you if I may is what would that color or colors be?

Thanks again.
    Michael