x9.jpg
x10.jpg

Comments

• gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Magic clap.gif
  • Gary CoyleGary Coyle Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    Thought you might like them Gary, good light makes all the difference, No's 2,3 and 6 were taken with my old 10d and a Sigma 70-200 so it shows just what your 10d can do.
    edited November 28, 2005
    I have only had a DSLR for about 5 months, i should be better by summer i hope,
    It was good shooting rugby league lots of action
    Gary Coyle wrote:
    Thought you might like them Gary, good light makes all the difference, No's 2,3 and 6 were taken with my old 10d and a Sigma 70-200 so it shows just what your 10d can do.
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    More great shots of a great game. I can't wait until the local club teams get their seasons going again.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Gary CoyleGary Coyle Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    KMCC wrote:
    More great shots of a great game. I can't wait until the local club teams get their seasons going again.
    Heres a few more if they appear as im having bandwith problems with my server

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

w8.jpg

w9.jpg

w10.jpg
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    May I be the first to invite you to come on over to SmugMug? It's the best, no bandwidth problems like you have been having! I can refer you if you would like... :D

When I could actually SEE the pics, they were once again really good. What lens are you using to get that close, 300mm or more? Sorry if you've answered that already.
    edited November 28, 2005
    Gary used the 300 2.8 he offered me the use of it for a few shots but said no thanks as i have only just got the 300 F4 and didn't want to be depressed when i got home and saw the difference between the two
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    May I be the first to invite you to come on over to SmugMug? It's the best, no bandwidth problems like you have been having! I can refer you if you would like... :D

When I could actually SEE the pics, they were once again really good. What lens are you using to get that close, 300mm or more? Sorry if you've answered that already.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    Gary used the 300 2.8 he offered me the use of it for a few shots but said no thanks as i have only just got the 300 F4 and didn't want to be depressed when i got home and saw the difference between the two
    lol8.gif ONLY the 300mm f/4? Longest lens I have is the 70-200 f/4. bncry.gif There's always another lens, eh? When I finally get a Bigma, I'll be lusting after a 12mm f/0.5 or something! lol3.gif