Good old Texas.

LoganHLoganH Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
edited March 5, 2013 in People
Hey everyone,

a few months ago I took some photos of a friend, they turned out terrible because of the lighting.

We decided to take some more yesterday and they turned out way better than last time.

Here are 3 of them. C&C Welcome. Thanks!

8525528998_1a85e0967e_c.jpg

8525529222_bbca52f828_c.jpg

8525529634_a81878e371_c.jpg

Comments

• PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2013
    Hi LoganH, I am about as green as it comes when it come to photography so take my comments with a grain of salt. I love #3! Colors, exposure, composition and pose work well. #2 looks a little under exposed, although I always have a hard time with B&W. I really like the pose and composition though. #1 just seems off. I think it is the pose. She seems to be bent in very painful was or at least unnatural. I realize she isn't, it just looks odd. You would lose the scenery, but it might work better with a much closer crop, above the waste or so.

Like I said take the above for what they are worth. It looks like you both had fun though and they look pretty good to me!!
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)
  • Reflections By BrianReflections By Brian Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited March 4, 2013
    I like the poses in these all three of these. The background in the first one seems a bit bright causing my eye to go to it first. I agree with Phil on the second one being perhaps just a touch underexposed. I really like the third one though. Good color and composition.
  • LoganHLoganH Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2013
    Thanks for the critiques! I will tweak the exposure in the B&W.
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2013
    # 3 is awesome ! great job.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • zoinkzzoinkz Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited March 5, 2013
    I agree
    I like number 3 a lot very relaxed well done!
    Bryan Elliott
    Nikon D3, D700, Nikkor 12-24 2.8 | 50 1.4 | 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8
    my blog | my website