Congratulations memol and the top winners! clap.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    TazZTazZ Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited March 8, 2013
    Way to go to the winners nice job and to the rest of us who try it was fun and a good nice job all
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2013
    Kudos to the winners! They are all outstanding shots.

Well done, everyone! I really enjoyed looking at all of the entries.

I didn't get time to comment in the gallery as I am traveling during these few weeks. I especially liked travelways' and Greta Pics'. I think they may not have been abstract enough for this challenge, but they really succeed as images.

I was surprised that Daddyo's and lkbart's did not do better. I thought they both captured the essence of abstract and really invite the eye to explore.
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2013
    Congrats to all the top finishers! Nice work everyone. :)
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2013
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    I titled mine Faux all the Way because there is little real about it. False over sat colors and though you might guess I was shooting stone, it is entirely dale, faux stone. thumb.gif
    Don
    I was wondering what Faux was mwink.gif Yours is fine for that very quality which I can finally put a name to. Dale?, I am still working on :D Guess I need to get out more.
    Michael
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    I was wondering what Faux was mwink.gif Yours is fine for that very quality which I can finally put a name to. Dale?, I am still working on :D Guess I need to get out more.

Dale = fake when one is not paying attention to what your cell phone is doing.... rolleyes1.gif

tegama3e.jpg

:D

Don

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook