Options

Wedding shooter - 9/21/13 (MD)

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited April 27, 2013 in For Hire
So further to this thread, I have in effect been persuaded to accept the second wedding mentioned. I can't believe something has finally pushed me to say "yes" to a wedding, but this is a good friend which was the dealbreaker.

September 21st 2013, Baltimore MD. Morning ceremony.

The person I had hoped might be able to "ride shotgun" and shoot with me is not available, so I find myself in need of somebody WITH EXPERIENCE who would be willing to come along for a couple of hours to help with the ceremony and formals. I will handle all contracting and editing, so other than the on-site assistance it will just be a case of handing over the cards (although I have no problem with shots being used for portfolio - we can discuss that as needed). Fee to be negotiated once we hammer out the details (contracting currently in process).

Please pm me with your info and portfolio. I stress again that I need somebody with wedding experience.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Hybrid AWDHybrid AWD Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2013
    Sending over my info.
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2013
    Bride is still looking at portfolios, so if you're interested, please feel free to get in touch! Thanks to those who already have contacted me (I know it's taking a while to get this nailed down, but decision not entirely mine which is slowing things down .....)