Options

Canon 1D MkIII in Perfect Condition $1,450

JWeggeJWegge Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited March 6, 2013 in House of Canon
PRICE REDUCED: Selling my Canon 1D MkIII, $1,350 CASH OR PAYPAL ONLY, Price is FIRM!!!!!---Only reason I'm selling is to purchase a 1D MkIV (LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE OR KNOW OF ONE FOR SALE) ---this camera is very well taken care of and in almost new condition. The photos you see were taken by me on (2/24/2013) and shows just very minor wear.

INCLUDES: Body Only (Strap shown is NOT included as it's not mine), Battery Charger and two Batteries. Also Original Box, Discs, and books.

HUGE PLUS: This camera was sent into Canon Professional Services 3 months ago for a complete cleaning, look over, and was verfied by Canon (the only true way to verify) that the Shutter Count is ONLY 44,305. Considering this Professional camera is rated to 300,000 actuations, this is barely broken in. I suggest to NEVER buy a camera you don't know the count on---it's like buying a car and having absolutely NO idea of the mileage--you'd never do that with a car; don't do it with a Professional camera either!!

Photographer & Blogger Ken Rockwell's comments on the 1D MkIII--- Just Google Canon 1D Mk3 ratings--->>
Canon 1D Mk III
www.kenrockwell.com/canon/1d-mk-iii.htmAs far as I'm concerned, the Canon 1D Mk III is world's best camera for sports and action. Why? ... Size: 6.2 x 6.1 x 3.1" (156.6 x 156 x 79.9 mm) H x W x D, rated.

Call or text me at 651.485.9029---- Thanks Jeff

ALSO SELLING-- Canon 100mm MACRO f/2.8L IS Lens- $875

Comments