Options

Loxley only for Business users?

FotoventFotovent Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 6, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi. Ok, I know I'm new to Smugmug and this forum and I know this subject has no doubt already been thrashed but I can't make head or tail of what's gone on before so here goes...

I joined Smugmug at Focus On Imaging in Birmingham, UK, this week and was told by the salesman that the best account for my business would be the Portfolio one. Fine. Having paid my pennies and uploaded my first gallery I find that the only UK printing lab - Loxley Colour - can only be used on the Business account which costs twice as much as my portfolio one. Am I missing something here or have I been misold this product??

Answers on a postcard please...

Jon

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2013
    Sure Jon, you can use Loxley at the Portfolio level. While on your pricelist page click Create New then on the window that pops up select Loxley as the lab for that pricelist. Once inside and editing the pricelist you should check the box next to "Make this my default pricelist". Then once you are done for now with this pricelist you can go back and delete the one called "Your first pricelist" to avoid confusion (since that is set to EZ Prints by default).

https://secure.smugmug.com/sales/pricing/

You can also email our help desk any time, we're always happy to help :).
    http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new

I hope this helps!
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 6, 2013
    Thanks for your quick reply Zac, can I then query this information found on the 'Which Print Labs Are Available Through My SmugMug Account?' help page.

"Loxley Colour has been serving the UK and Europe for over 50 years, proving that their dedication to professional photographers is the real deal. Loxley is available exclusively to Business pros."

Is this old information that needs updating? If so, problem solved.

Jon
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2013
    Yes, the help page is incorrect. I will make sure our help page writers fix that right away. Nice catch! Loxley CAN be used by Portfolio users :).
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 6, 2013
    Thank you Zac, you've made my day! Very confusing for a first time user but I'm sure I shall find my way around eventually. I appreciate your help, cheers.

Jon