Options

cheaper rate for people who don't use all the cool features?

weronikaweronika Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited November 28, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I know, your site is different from all the other ones precisely because it's not just centered on printing photos, etc. The thing is, I actually only use it for printing photos! I looked around at lots of other sites, and yours is the best I found. Sure, I could use EZ Prints directly, but their interface is annoying (especially the fact that there are two of them, one giving me the crop or no-crop option but no crop adjustment, the other with crop adjustment but no no-crop option, and you have both at the same time!! And I don't know any other places that use EZ Prints for their printing). But most of the cool smugmug features are unnecessary for me - I don't actually plan on showing anyone my pictures through smugmug, I don't really care about space, I have no need to customize anything, etc. ...
I'm probably going to keep using smugmug for my photo printing anyway, but I'd be really happy if you had a cheaper rate for people like me who only care about the printing. Any chance of that?

Anyway, even if it's not going to happen, this is a great site! Thanks!