Bus

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited March 15, 2013 in Street and Documentary
untitled-9645-L.jpg
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited March 11, 2013
    Nice.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2013
    Thanks for looking, Richard.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2013
    You title it "bus" and you know I have to look. You and Bus are just linked in my mind because of my favorite shot of yours.

Great addition you captured here. Her little hands almost look like she just got done doing the "i love you sign" and her expression/directness...clap.gif
    Liz A.
    _________
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2013
    Nicely done. And I am blow away by the fact that you could go all the way to India and actually find a bus named the Patti Hinton - how amazing is that?!
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2013
    bdcolen wrote: »
    Nicely done. And I am blow away by the fact that you could go all the way to India and actually find a bus named the Patti Hinton - how amazing is that?!

Now that's some funny stuff! rolleyes1.gif
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2013
    No idea if this is good or bad but,,,, I would have figured the scene as being a busy café if I weren't told it was actually a bus.

But I like the shot of this kid.
    I get intrigue/interest from the expression, yet an overall feeling of sadness because the kid is isolated of the ability to fully satisfy his/her urges.

I actually like this shot a lot.
    edited March 15, 2013
    bdcolen wrote: »

Smart ass! Andy's saving a spot for you. You know where. mwink.gif

patti hinton photography
    edited March 15, 2013
    You title it "bus" and you know I have to look. You and Bus are just linked in my mind because of my favorite shot of yours.

Great addition you captured here. Her little hands almost look like she just got done doing the "i love you sign" and her expression/directness...clap.gif

Thanks Liz. For the life of me I can't remember the photo you refer to. Menopause brain. headscratch.gif
    D'Buggs wrote: »
    No idea if this is good or bad but,,,, I would have figured the scene as being a busy café if I weren't told it was actually a bus.

But I like the shot of this kid.
    I get intrigue/interest from the expression, yet an overall feeling of sadness because the kid is isolated of the ability to fully satisfy his/her urges.

I actually like this shot a lot.

Thanks. The wistful look got me.

patti hinton photography